You will be responsible for:
- Development of demanding premium Web sites
- Code reviews and quality control measures
- Looking together with the team for solutions to problems
- Verification, evaluation and implementation of change requests
- On boarding and coaching Magento developers
What you bring:
- Proven experience in developing PHP Projects, excellent PHP skills and knowledge of object-oriented analyses, design and implementation
- Several years experience on complex projects with Magento 1 & 2
- Attitude of continuous improvement and desire to learn new technologies
- PHP skills with Akeneo are an advantage
- Good English communications skills – additional German is an asset
- Enthusiasm for best practices in development such as clean code
With Unic you can have:
- Chance to be a part of agile projects for the most prestigious customers
- Possibility to work in a mixed team of professionals from different specialties
- Great team spirit and Swiss working culture
- Flexible worktime
- Attractive office in a good location
- Extended package of private healthcare and sports card
- Excellent coffee, fresh fruits and original Swiss chocolate
- Various integration events (like our famous beer@5)
- Training on our frameworks (partially in one of our other locations) and certifications
- Lunch to Learn sessions and German lessons
- And of course: a good salary and stable employment contract
Are you surprised?
Don't make us wait too long - let's get to know each other!
Submitting an application for this position means that you accept the following statement:
"Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135, as amended), I hereby authorize Unic sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-079), 1 Grabarska Street, Poland, acting in the capacity of a personal data controller, to process my personal data provided by me through this application. I am conscious of the voluntary nature of my personal data provision and aware of my right to access the content of my personal data and rectify them. Furthermore, I authorize Unic sp. z o.o. to transfer my personal data to its affiliates:
Unic AG (Switzerland)
Unic GmbH (Germany)
and I authorize the above companies to process my personal data.
Unic sp. z o.o. and its affiliate companies ('Unic Companies') may process my personal data solely for the purposes of job recruitment and personnel management. My personal data may also be stored by Unic Companies for the purposes of future job opportunities, but no longer than for 5 years following this application; however, at my request, my personal data will be deleted earlier.