The E-Commerce Summit becomes Digital Nudge Day
The 10-year-old Swiss E-Commerce Summit is breaking new ground and is called Digital Nudge Day. Unic's Digital Nudge Day gives impulse to new ideas and communicates trends in the digital world. Exciting customer cases provide insight into practical challenges.
Because today's customer wants to act independently. He decides how he interacts with his environment – especially digitally. How can we offer users a smart self-service that creates real added value? This question is the subject of Digital Nudge Day.
The event is aimed at marketing, e-business and digital managers. It is a platform to inform yourself about current developments and to exchange information with people from e-business.
Programme of the Digital Nudge Day 2018
- 1 p.m. Coffee and registration
- Welcome and opening by Dr. Pascal Ihle, Senior Consultant/Partner, furrerhugi
- Keynote speech by Sascha Lobo, publicist, blogger, strategy consultant and internet entrepreneur
- Self-service: Conflicts between vision and reality by Christine Reichardt, Head Sales Digital Channels Aduno Group / cashgate
- Break & Networking
- Next Generation self-service at SBB by Christof Zogg, Director Digital Business, SBB AG
- E-Commerce Report 2018: Changes and trends in digital commerce by Prof. Ralf Wölfle, Lecturer, Institute for Information Systems, FHNW
- Outlook & Closing
- 5.30 p.m.Apéro riche