Your responsibilities as Senior Full-Stack Drupal Developer at Unic
- You are part of our team and therefore responsible for the development and support of sophisticated premium Drupal websites
- You are responsible for the technical analysis, conception and implementation of solutions based on Drupal 8
- You advise and support our customers directly as an expert for complex Drupal solutions
- You act as a contact person for new technologies and developments in open source web technologies and the Drupal community
- You ensure compliance with technology standards and best practices in projects
- You actively support your team colleagues with code reviews and mentoring in their professional development
Your profile as Senior Full-Stack Drupal Developer at Unic
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the architecture/conception and development of Drupal platforms as well as the relevant technologies (e.g. MySQL, Unix-Shell, Apache SOLR, Symfony, Composer)
- You have several years of experience in implementing complex web applications with Drupal as well as core modules such as Paragraphs and Drupal Commerce
- You have already contributed to drupal.org for several years and can prove this with your d.o.-profile
- You act as an active mentor on drupal.org and develop for Drupal Core as well as several relevant Drupal modules
- You have already worked several years in agile teams with Scrum
- You have a service- and customer-oriented attitude and enjoy dealing responsibly with customers
- You have practical experience with tools such as Git, Automatic Testing, Continuous Integration, Ansible and Docker
- You communicate fluently in spoken and written English, German an advantage
We offer you as Senior Full-Stack Drupal Developer at Unic
- Motivated interdisciplinary project team with a lot of experience and a lively exchange of ideas
- Innovative projects for renowned customers from various industries
- Active participation in projects based on Drupal 8 and Drupal Commerce
- Further training in the form of certifications, training courses and participation in specialist conferences
- State-of-the-art work equipment
- Family-friendly environment: flexible working hours and home office facilities
Unic's success is based on competence, commitment and teamwork. We continue to develop on the basis of respect, trust and open exchange. We enjoy our work - and the performance of each individual employee contributes to the success of the company.
Do you accept the challenge? Then we would like to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
* It is important to us that we find the right person for the right job, regardless of your gender (f/m/d).
Drupal is a versatile and user-friendly CMS. Our experienced Drupal experts have already implemented shop solutions with Drupal Commerce. Let our projects convince you!