Unic has been an SAP expert since 2001
From Hybris to SAP Commerce Cloud – since 2001, Unic has acted as a reliable partner for state-of-the-art SAP Commerce solutions that focus on your customers lifting up CRM on a new level. Starting under the name Hybris, we were a Platinum Partner for many years and have now been awarded the status „SAP Recognized Experience“ following the takeover of SAP in 2013. In the following we would like to show you not only the advantages of the platform, but also why Unic is the right partner for your project.
B2B or B2C: Create modern E-Commerce
SAP Commerce Cloud is one of the world's leading software solutions for B2C and B2B Commerce and is part of the SAP Customer Experience portfolio. Design the comprehensive e-commerce application to meet your needs and extend it to respond to trends and the environment.
E-Commerce products from SAP include the following functionalities:
- an omnichannel solution
- product content management
- order management
- marketing conversion
- search and merchandising functions
SAP Commerce Cloud focuses on Omnichannel: A solution that connects all points of contact with your customers on a single platform. Analog and digital.
Top 5 advantages of SAP Commerce Cloud at a glance
- A single, flexible platform: Get a comprehensive, feature-rich commerce platform that includes all the components you need for a personalized shopping experience and end-to-end processes. With reliable, configurable features and a microservices-based extension concept, you can refine, extend, test, and innovate software to increase conversion rates.
- Omnichannel: You can reach your customers at any time and through every channel: From a shop through a call centre to social media and an online store.
- Prefabricated integrations: In addition to the open architecture, the scope of software includes ready-made integrations with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, the SAP Digital Payments Add-on and many other solutions. Adapt these ready-made configurations to your specific needs with our immense integration expertise.
- Always available: The Commerce Cloud allows for appropriate scaling with high visitor frequency so that your systems are always available to the customer.
- Successful worldwide across different sales models: SAP Commerce Cloud has proven itself especially for international projects with different websites, currencies and languages. You can use a single platform for multiple sales models: Direct sales to consumers (B2C), indirect sales to consumers via distributors and resellers (B2B2C), direct sales to companies (B2B).
We are SAP Commerce experts
- Years of experience: We have been designing, developing and migrating e-commerce platforms with SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Hybris for 16 years.
- Certified employees: Our teams in Zurich, Karlsruhe and Wrocław consist of over 50 proven SAP experts.
- We offer Recognized Expertise: We have been awarded with the „SAP Recognized Expertise“ status. We have been a „Hybris Platinum Partner“ for many years until the discontinuation of the partner model. We have been working closely with Hybris since early 2000 and later with SAP.
- Integration experts: We offer interfaces developed by us for payment and recommendation solutions for your online shop with SAP Commerce Cloud. In addition, our developers have extensive experience in connecting systems.
- Expert network: We work closely with SAP specialists and selected SAP service providers to integrate additional SAP products.
- Hosting, operation and further development: Once your e-commerce platform has been successfully launched, we will be happy to continue supporting you. We are specialists in hosting and operating SAP Commerce Cloud solutions.
We will seamlessly accompany you in your project from the initial idea to the project stable operation.
How the buying experience of your customers becomes a positive experience.
We bring order and efficiency into your product management processes.
We at Unic prove our special SAP Commerce product knowledge every day anew. Now SAP has rewarded us: In addition to our silver partner status, we now proudly have the status "SAP Recognized Experience" and are pleased that we have received this award.
With the new positioning of the customer experience (CX) products within the “SAP C/4HANA” suite, SAP takes the consistent next step towards the integration of the Hybris e-commerce platform acquired in 2016 across the company’s whole portfolio. As part of the integration, the five pillars of the SAP CX Suite were also redesignated.