Support-request Resolution in English and German
As your single point of contact (SPOC), we handle any and all requests regarding the operation of your solution. Your request will be analysed by first-level support and passed on where necessary to the second or third level. This is where our system engineers and application engineers take over and attend to your matter personally.
We are available Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. On request, we also offer 24/7 support.
Service Packages Tailored to Your Needs
Our helpdesk is flexible and adapts to your needs. This means you can use our services regardless of where you host your application. Together, we will define a service package that is tailored to your specific requirements. We will integrate seamlessly with your existing IT helpdesk and support your existing business processes.
Our service desk staff will take care of coordinating with internal and external partners, leaving you free for your core business. Depending on your needs and service level agreement, we will also provide a service manager for dedicated service management.
You will receive a monthly service level report. We will touch base with you regularly to make sure the current service level is still in line with your needs.
ITIL Standard Processes
We use our knowledge base to document requests, requirements, processes and solutions, enabling us to provide skilled and rapid assistance. Our IT service management processes (ITSM) are based on ITIL best practices. This way, we make sure you always receive the best possible support and quality.
- Personal: Our helpdesk staff attend to your issues and find solutions tailored to your specific situation.
- Highly skilled: We have many years of experience hosting web applications for more than 50 customers.
- Specialised: Our service desk has been set up to specifically support enterprise web applications.
- Reliable: Our helpdesk staff are available to assist you 10 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Continuous: The continuous improvement of our IT service management is in our DNA.
Three Reasons to Use Our Service Desk
- As an experienced operator of web applications, we guarantee response times and expert knowledge, allowing you to focus on your core business.
- We assume responsibility for your issues and problems regarding the operation of your application.
- We provide you with access to our issue tracking system and our knowledge base so that we can improve together.