SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud is one of the leading software solutions for B2C and B2B commerce worldwide and is part of the SAP Customer Experience Portfolio. Adapt this comprehensive e-commerce application to your needs and extend it to react to trends and your environment.
The following features are included in the Commerce Cloud:
- Omnichannel solution
- Product content management
- Order management
- Marketing conversion
- Search and merchandising features
Omnichannel is at the heart of SAP Commerce Cloud. The solution connects all analogue and digital touch points with your customer to one platform.
The Benefits of SAP Commerce Cloud
- Flexible, centralised platform: You gain a comprehensive commerce platform with a multitude of features that contains all components for personalised shopping experiences and integrated processes. Reliable, customisable functions and an extension concept based on microservices allow you to refine, extend and test the software and introduce innovations that increase conversion rates.
- Omnichannel: Address your customers in a targeted manner – at any time and on any channel – from retail space to call centre, social media and online shop.
- Pre-built integrations: Apart from the open architecture, the scope of the software includes pre-built integrations with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, the SAP Digital Payments Add-On and many other solutions. Make use of our vast integration expertise to adapt these pre-built configurations to your specific needs.
- Always available: Even when there is a high frequency of visits, the solution still scales, so that your systems will always be available to the customer.
- Global success across different sales models: SAP Commerce Cloud has proven particularly valuable in international projects with different websites, currencies and languages. You can use a single platform for several sales models: Direct sales to consumers (B2C), indirect sales to consumers via distributors and resellers (B2B2C) and direct sales to companies (B2B).
Download our Whitepaper «SAP Commerce» for free now!
Selected topics of the Whitepaper
- The "business benefits" of an integrated digital solution for customer interactions, sales processes and after-sales
- Classification of selected SAP applications in the sales-side business processes (from Suggest to Lead and Order to Cash)
- Consideration of E-Commerce scenarios of different industries and corresponding solution requirements (e.g. for Automotive, manufacturer B2B, Wholesale and Retail)
- Overview of synchronous and asynchronous integration scenarios of SAP Commerce in the surrounding systems
- Concrete solutions for the handling of customer data, product information, prices, availability, quota management and other topics.
- Architecture scenarios for the integration of SAP Commerce with SAP CPI (Cloud) and SAP PI/PO
The whitepaper is only in german available.
We are SAP Commerce Cloud Experts
- Long-standing experience: For 18 years we have been designing, developing and migrating e-commerce platforms with SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Hybris.
- Certified employees: Our SAP Commerce Cloud teams consist of more than 50 certified experts in Zurich, Karlsruhe and Wrocław.
- We offer recognised expertise: Along with the gold partnership, we were awarded “SAP Recognized Experience” status. Before that, we were a long-term Hybris Platinum Partner until the discontinuation of the partner model. We have been working closely with Hybris and now SAP since 2000.
- Integration experts: We offer connections to payment and recommendation solutions for your online shop with SAP Commerce Cloud developed in-house. Our developers are also very experienced in connecting systems.
- Network of experts: For the integration of additional SAP products, we work closely with SAP experts and select SAP service providers.
- Hosting, operation and development: After the successful launch of your e-commerce platform, we will be happy to stay by your side. We are experts at hosting and operating SAP Commerce Cloud solutions.
Our customer, Hoval Aktiengesellschaft, is setting new standards with user-friendly ordering processes, thus supporting the shift from traditional to digital channels.