Become a Part of Our Team
Do you want to work on exciting Web projects? With us, you will actively help create ambitious national and international digital projects. We are convinced: Useful digital solutions only emerge in an open and appreciative dialogue between different perspectives.
In our organisation, we rely on the personal responsibility of each individual and on distributed authority. The work environment in which we operate challenges, connects and inspires. Are you ready to join us? Apply now!
Note about our vacancies: *To us, it is important to find the right person for the right job, regardless of your gender (f/m/d)
- Machine Learning Engineer/ AI Research Consultant*Remote, Wrocław
- Senior Application Engineer SAP Commerce (ehem. hybris)*Munich, Karlsruhe, Remote
- Application Engineer*Bern, Zurich
- Technical Consultant PIM*Remote, Munich, Karlsruhe
- Senior Project Manager*Munich, Karlsruhe, Remote
- Senior Application Architect Java/JVM*Bern, Zurich, Remote
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer / Research Consultant Zurich, Bern
- Senior Java Developer - Team Leader (hybris/SAP Commerce) Wrocław
- Senior UX / UI Designer*Munich
- Senior User Experience Architect*Munich
- Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst*Karlsruhe
- (Senior) Application Architect .Net*Karlsruhe, Munich, Remote
- PHP Lead Developer*Munich, Karlsruhe, Remote
- Senior Java Developer (hybris/SAP Commerce)*Wrocław, Remote
- Service Desk Specialist with German*Wrocław
12 reasons to work at Unic
We value initiative, trust and respect. We enjoy our work and joint success.More about our culture:Unic culture
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity makes us strong. Diversity & inclusion at Unic means for us: we value different perspectives, respect diversity and embrace cooperation and transparency.More about Diversity & Inclusion:Diversity & Inclusion
Together, let's shape your future. You plan your next career step with your specialised mentor. With us, you can expand your personal, professional skills portfolio.More about development perspective:Development Perspective
We organize ourselves according to Holacracy: flexible, agile and self-responsible. You will find a large „playground“ with plenty of creative freedom for your own ideas.More about holacracy:Holacracy
Teamwork & variety
Actively contribute your skills to various projects and exchange ideas with interdisciplinary experts and teams.
We celebrate legendary parties, meet for a beer after work and organize team events so that you can get to know your colleagues better, even outside of customer projects.
Mac or PC?
The choice is yours. The latest in notebook technology is your daily digital companion – even at home.
Would you like to learn something new and deepen your knowledge? Take advantage of internal training opportunities, get involved in expert committees and exchange ideas in the community.
Your continuous further education is an important concern for us. We support certification courses, specialist conferences and user groups.
We are aware that life these days involves reconciling work, family, sport and many other personal commitments. To help you rise to this challenge, Unic offers conditions that meet the needs of today’s society and help you achieve a balance between work and your private life. In other words, that help make you more content thanks to a work-life balance that works for you.More about Work-life Balance:Work-Life-Balance
Modern and centrally located
Modern and bright offices await you in a central location – easily accessible by public transport.
Coffee, tea, soda drinks and fruit are available free of charge. For your travels by public transport we will give you a Half-Fare travelcard or a BahnCard 25.
Work with us
Our Human Resources Management Team is happy to hear from you.
Munich & Karlsruhe
Corinna PlegeShow profile:Corinna Plege
Trainee Zurich & Bern
Nicole VultierShow profile:Nicole Vultier
Andrina MichelShow profile:Andrina Michel
Zurich, Bern, Munich & Karlsruhe
Nadine SchlegelShow profile:Nadine Schlegel