Integration as a Key Factor for Digital Customer Experiences
As a specialized service provider, Unic designs and implements digital solutions with SAP Commerce for B2C and B2B scenarios; often with a synchronous connection to SAP ERP. Unic was awarded SAP Gold Partner and Hybris Platinum Status for this outstanding experience and expertise.
The new Unic Whitepaper on SAP Commerce looks at different technical tasks for e-business solutions and presents various scenarios for the corresponding integration of SAP applications. The Whitepaper thus offers you valuable clues for the conceptual development of your individual digital solution with SAP.
The New SAP Commerce Whitepaper in the Context of SAP C/4HANA and S/4HANA
This free whitepaper is intended for Digital Enterprise Platform Managers looking for a powerful and future-proof solution for their digital customer business.
The Whitepaper examines the advantages and disadvantages of different solutions for integrated order and quote management with SAP from a business and technical perspective: Successful interaction of SAP applications from the C/4HANA suite with S/4HANA for outstanding customer experience.
Selected topics of the Whitepaper
- The "business benefits" of an integrated digital solution for customer interactions, sales processes and after-sales
- Classification of selected SAP applications in the sales-side business processes (from Suggest to Lead and Order to Cash)
- Consideration of E-Commerce scenarios of different industries and corresponding solution requirements (e.g. for Automotive, manufacturer B2B, Wholesale and Retail)
- Overview of synchronous and asynchronous integration scenarios of SAP Commerce in the surrounding systems
- Concrete solutions for the handling of customer data, product information, prices, availability, quota management and other topics.
- Architecture scenarios for the integration of SAP Commerce with SAP CPI (Cloud) and SAP PI/PO
Gain Valuable Clues for Your Digital Solution
Our new free Whitepaper (PDF format, 29 pages, only in German available) provides you with valuable information on how to successfully design your digital solution with SAP technologies. Gain insight into the challenges of typical e-business use cases across multiple industries and gain valuable insights for your own digital initiatives!
You can download the Whitepaper using the form at the bottom of this page; alternatively, you can contact Dirk Nölke, one of the authors, as a Unic contact person.
As a cloud company, SAP continues to focus on establishing its experience products in its new cloud. But what is behind it, what are the advantages of the new cloud approach and what else is in store? We’ll explain in this blog post.
With the repositioning of the customer experience (CX) products within the SAP C/4HANA suite, SAP takes the next step towards the integration of the Hybris e-commerce platform.
For a customer who sells high-quality medical products to pharmacies, doctors and specialist medical retailers, we have developed an Omni-Channel platform based on SAP Commerce that goes much further: it maps the entire B2B2C chain right down to the patient.
Great joy right at the beginning of this year: SAP honors us, its long-standing partner Unic, as an SAP Gold Partner in addition to the „SAP Recognized Status“. We say „THANK YOU“ to SAP and explain what the Gold Partnership actually means.
As an SAP Gold Partner, we offer tailor-made SAP Commerce Cloud Solutions in Germany and Switzerland. And we have been doing so since 2001 – read on here.