• Proven experience with Java language, including latest features in Java 8
• Good knowledge off Spring frameworks
• Experience with Web Services
• Professional software development know-how
• Ability to write unit tests
• Working experience with Adobe AEM – as a plus
• Good English communications skills – additional German is an asset
• Backend development of demanding premium web sites and web services
• Code reviews and quality control measures
• Look together with the team for solutions of problems
• Verify, evaluate, and implement change requests
Joining Unic means
• Adobe AEM: to develop comprehensive content management solution that fit our customer needs
• JVM languages: Java, Kotlin, Scala
• Spring framework for web and microservices development
• Modern development stack including: Git, Bitbucket Server, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira & Co.
Your development at Unic
• Unic Talks – our internal initiative, where we exchange great ideas
• Time for self-development - invest in your professional growth
• Monthly budget for development - to cover the costs of trainings, certifications, training plat-form, events, conferences, books, etc.
• Free German lessons
We provide a great people, family atmosphere, transparency, focus on our employees and...
• Possibility to choose the type of contract (employment contract or B2B)
• Flexible working hours
• Attractive office in the city center (in Wrocław)
• Hardware options: MacBook Pro 16" or Dell Precision 5550
• Various integration events (like our famous beer@5)
• Extended package of private healthcare and sports card
• Coffee, tea, fruit juices…
• And of course: original Swiss chocolate ;)
Don't make us wait too long - let's get to know each other!
Submitting an application for this position means that you accept the following statement
“Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135, as amended), I hereby authorize Unic sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-079), 1 Grabarska Street, Poland, acting in the capacity of a personal data controller, to process my personal data provided by me through this application. I am conscious of the voluntary nature of my personal data provision and aware of my right to access the content of my personal data and rectify them. Furthermore, I authorize Unic sp. z o.o. to transfer my personal data to its affiliates:
Unic AG (Switzerland)
Unic GmbH (Germany)
and I authorize the above companies to process my personal data.
Unic sp. z o.o. and its affiliate companies (‘Unic Companies’) may process my personal data solely for the purposes of job recruitment and personnel management. My personal data may also be stored by Unic Companies for the purposes of future job opportunities, but no longer than for 5 years following this application; however, at my request, my personal data will be deleted earlier.”
* To us, it is important to find the right person for the right job, regardless of your gender (f/m/d)