Inxmail – The all-rounder
Inxmail products enable you to create and manage newsletters, emailing lists, personalised serial emails, enhanced transaction emailing, and much more. At the same time, we meet the highest requirements with regard to data protection, performance, compatibility and integration with peripheral systems.
Through Unic's email templates you receive:
- the best accessibility
- excellent deliverability
- optimal representation across all device classes
- high usability
- easy expandability
Besides that, you benefit from a highly available and reliable email infrastructure with industry leading delivery and dispatch rates.
Advantages of Inxmail
- Security, privacy and cloud hosting: These attributes make Inxmail hosting an ideal choice. Extensive measures and optimized processes even helped us to obtain the ISO 27001 certification. Moreover, we meet the high security and privacy requirements international banks and insurance companies ask for.
- Continuous development: The bi-weekly release cycle enables automatic and smooth access to the latest features.
- Easy integration, connectivity and APIs: Inxmail's versatile interfaces allow integration with any third-party system.
- Support, availability, response times and SLA: 365 days a year, we work with Inxmail to ensure the service, support and the availability of your email marketing solution. Additionally, we offer individual response time arrangements.
Gold partner since 2003
Our close cooperation has led to more than 500 successful projects. Through our close partnership with Inxmail, we can contribute to the further development of their products.
Take advantage of diverse possibilities of email marketing and use its full potential – as a full-service provider, we will support you in your projects from A to Z.
By introducing a new blog infrastructure and email marketing concept, the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Art (HSLU has entered into a new era of digital marketing. We spoke with Katharina Hemmer, former Head Online & Digital HSLU, about this milestone.