- Proven experience in manual and automated testing (at least 1 year of commercial testing)
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Knowledge of test suites and project tracking tools (Jira, Xray, Confluence on software devel-opment projects)
- Professional know-how in quality assurance of web applications on various platforms and de-vices
- Experience with web application testing (experience with e-commerce testing is an asset)
- Good English communications skills (at least B2) – additional German is an asset
- Skills in organizing and prioritizing tasks when working by yourself or in a team
- Basic experience with version controlling in git, bitbucket etc.
- Writing code for automated tests in Robot Framework
- Code quality assurance (code reviews for automated tests, maintenance of tests, etc.)
- Constant cooperation with QA and development teams to bring great quality to our projects
Joining Unic means
- Writing automated test for our huge headless e-commerce platform Ochsner Sport based on SAP Hybris and vue.js.
- Work on multi team platform together with other QA specialists
Your development at Unic
- Unic Talks – our internal initiative, where we exchange great ideas
- Time for self-development - invest in your professional growth
- Monthly budget for development - to cover the costs of trainings, certifications, training plat-form, events, conferences, books, etc.
- Free German lessons
We provide a great family atmosphere, transparency, focus on our employees and …
- Possibility to choose the type of contract (employment contract or B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive office in the city center
- Hardware options: MacBook Pro 16" or Dell Precision 5550
- Various integration events (like our famous beer@5)
- Extended package of private healthcare and sports card
- Coffee, tea, fruit juices, …
- And of course: original Swiss chocolate ;)
Don't make us wait too long - let's get to know each other!
Submitting an application for this position means that you accept the following statement
“Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws 2015 item 2135, as amended), I hereby authorize Unic sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-079), 1 Grabarska Street, Poland, acting in the capacity of a personal data controller, to process my personal data provided by me through this application. I am conscious of the voluntary nature of my personal data pro-vision and aware of my right to access the content of my personal data and rectify them. Furthermore, I authorize Unic sp. z o.o. to transfer my personal data to its affiliates:
Unic AG (Switzerland)
Unic GmbH (Germany)
and I authorize the above companies to process my personal data.
Unic sp. z o.o. and its affiliate companies (‘Unic Companies’) may process my personal data solely for the purposes of job recruitment and personnel management. My personal data may also be stored by Unic Companies for the purposes of future job opportunities, but no longer than for 5 years following this appli-cation; however, at my request, my personal data will be deleted earlier.”
* To us, it is important to find the right person for the right job, regardless of your gender (f/m/d)