Adobe Launch is not only available to Adobe Analytics users but to all customers of any Adobe product in the Marketing Cloud.
The Tag Manager Adobe Launch at a glance
Adobe Launch works just like other tag management systems: a small code snippet is built into your website. It controls the tags you want to use on your site. Just like in any content management system, you can add, change, and deploy the desired marketing tags on your site – quickly and flexibly. This gives you timely data on the user behaviour of your customers.
Adobe Launch is particularly helpful when you use one or more of the following tools:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Adobe Media Optimizer
- Adobe Target
- Google (Universal) Analytics
Would you like to use your tags to carry out A/B-tests? No problem! It is characteristic of Adobe Launch to support synchronous tags. This allows you to run your tags at the same time, and to find out which content of your website works best.
Top 5 benefits of Adobe Launch at a glance
- Good integration: You can easily integrate Adobe Launch into Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Analytics products
- Dynamic tag application: You can load your tags synchronously or asynchronously.
- Transparent publishing process: You can easily track changes to the tags. Earlier versions can also be easily recovered.
- Good overview: In the difference view, the changes are displayed simply and clearly.
- Flexible hosting: The library can be hosted by Adobe or on your own server.
Main differences between Adobe Launch and DTM
- Load Order: Adobe integrated a event rule load order.
- SPA Support: Adobe Launch provides SinglePageApplication support.
- Extension Catalogue: Adobe Launch integrated an extension catalogue which provides useful extension which simplify working with Adobe Launch.
- Publishing: Within the “working-library feature”, it is feasible to test your code without go through the publishing process.
Our services with Adobe Launch
Unic has been a recognised partner of Adobe since 2001. Our certified employees have many years of experience in the implementation of tag management systems.
- Consultation and analysis: We help you define your requirements.
- Implementation and training: We develop the integration concept, accompany the implementation and carry out the testing. In order to make the best use of Adobe Launch, we offer training courses for the users.
- Optimisation: In addition to your own resources, we offer support in data interpretation. We help you optimise conversion and offer coaching sessions – so that you can successfully anchor the optimisation culture.
- Service: After a successful commissioning of the tool, we will gladly accompany you further. 365 days a year, we guarantee operation, hosting and support for your tool. We also offer individual response time arrangements.
- Migration: We are happy to assist you with the migration from DTM to Adobe Launch.
Use a Tag Management System (TMS) to determine when and where you use tags, and optimise your online marketing activities.
Implementation of online marketing tags and web analysis tracking on a website without costly and continuous IT loops? Without any programming skills?
What are tag management systems and what are their opportunities and benefits? In the second part of this series we will discuss the various functions and tools for TMS in more detail.