Do not leave the success of your marketing activities to chance: Thanks to simple reports, Google Analytics gives you insight into user behaviour so you can measure and optimise it.
The features of Google Analytics
Google Analytics offers free, standardised reports on the following questions:
- Visitors – Who are my visitors and from which country do they access the website? Which browsers and devices are used most? Which visitors provide conversion?
- Marketing channels – which are the most used marketing channels?
- Conversion – How many downloads, orders, or form entries were there?
- Performance – How many transactions have been made and where is potential for improvement?
However, Google Analytics also offers the ability to create custom reports, along with standardised reports, and to set other KPIs to be measured.
If you are looking for individual reports, Google offers an extended, non-free variant: Google Analytics 360.
Turn analytics data into profit
With Google Analytics, you can leverage other marketing tools: you can integrate Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Search Console, and direct interfaces to other data analysis and visualisation tools.
Advantages of Google Analytics
- Measure your website traffic and analyse performance
- Find accurate answers to your questions by segmenting according to socio-demographic variables, technologies, acquisition channels, and other variables
- Measure your marketing activities in a targeted manner
- Support your actions on data-driven foundations
Do you know how successful your last digital campaign was or how to reach your visitors and customers best? No more guessing: web analytics provides you with reliable answers – in real time.
Recording, interpreting and acting on data. Anything that artificial intelligence could one day do for us, we must first understand ourselves and be able to do on a small scale. We need cross-functional teams who are entirely data-driven in their work and who can rely on persistent and customer data that is as standardized as possible. We have a long way to go to achieve this.
We now offer an analytics audit: We test your analytics tool and analyze the data quality in your company. This way you can be sure that your data is correct and forms the right basis for your online strategy. Contact us for an analytics audit.
You didn't understand a specific term? In our glossary on digital analytics you will find a quick explanation of the most important keywords.